Capture Miami, launched in 2004, has extensive experience in creating multimedia content such as videos, graphics, computer animations, mobile apps and event presentations. We serve corporate clients (BMW, Mercedes Benz, VW, Chevrolet, 3M, John Deere), ad agencies (BBDO, Ogilvy, Saatchi & Saatchi).
Our brand and product communication expertise makes us a one-stop shop from concept development through execution to the polished final products.
Explore all 4 divisions at their tabs above with plenty of video examples or keep reading here...
1 Capture Film: Professional US and Global Production Services.
The Film division works with award-winning directors & cameramen and shoots with top of the line movie equipment. We can capture any footage anywhere in the world, be it live action shoots, factory depictions or aerial shots.
Production Services Miami. As reliable production partner for your project away from home, we can mange all your production needs from camera, crews, talent, casting, locations, permitting, props, etc. Whatever you’ll need at locations to get the perfect images, our producers will make it happen.
(Deutsche Producer: Filmproduktion Miami und deutschsprachige Serviceproduktion in Miami und den gesamten USA. Bitte direkt bei Arne Zimmermann unter +1-305-402-2185 melden oder an firstname.lastname@example.org mailen)
Human resources – Professional crew and vendors for all of your filming needs:
- Directors – specializing in film, advertising and music videos
- DPs – awardwining cinematographers
- Talent Casting – with local casting directors and facilities, web upload
- Special Effects & Stunt Coordination: explosions, make-up, car chases, falls
- Set Construction
- Data Organization, DIT, live on-set HD video feed, uploads
Location Resources – A multitude of filming and workspace areas:
- Location Libraries - on-site and studio references for easy upload
- Location Scout & Management, find perfect filming areas that are unique to your project.
- We specialize in European influenced architecture with minimal tropical foliage
- Insurance & Permitting – we meet all city, state and federal filming regulations, which includes a 1M producers liability policy and optional weather insurance
- Production office space - with full office services and parking
- Equipment Rentals – a wide-array of the newest technology
- Film and video camera systems
- Specialty camera lenses and mounts
- Cranes, process trailers and dollies
- Aerial filming
- Marine filming
Productions Formats where we offer Concept Development
- Corporate Films
- Music Videos
- Recruitment & Training
- Product films
- Special formats for events and web
2 Capture Post: Factory of Magic
The Post division creates 3D computer models of objects, machinery and characters, applies 2D compositing to video and designs graphics and layouts.
Our 2D/3D team amazes our client every day with unique visualizations. With 31 render blades and over 100 terabytes of server storage space, we can handle most render needs in-house.
With our workflow we have the flexibility to use the CAD data for all kinds of cross media applications, whichever tool or platform is most suited for a perfect communication of your brand and products.
Main Post Services:
- 3D character & product animation
- Online finishing, color grading (Smoke, Da Vinci)
3 Capture Interactive: Interact with your audience
How about offering your customers a communication experience of products that is haptic, movable and playable?
The Interactive division designs and programs apps that let you interact with your customers and sales people. Solutions are apps, mobile media, control modules, panorama tours, mobile websites, 2D/3D games, virtual walk throughs, touchscreen solutions, press kits, e-catalogues, sales apps, augmented reality applications, web and micro sites.
With tools such as Unity3D, Ventuz, and HTML5 we create trans platform media content.
Interactive applications allow the user to connect with your product in real-time. We create an User Interface (UI) that reflects your branding and CI. Applications can be accessed via browser, touch screen, iPad, etc. We can offer the perfect media blend for your content and communication goals, by using all cross media resources such as 3D models, 2D Compositing, film clips, graphic, and sound design.
Typical Interactive Solutions are:
- Product Tours
- Visual Product Simulations
4 Capture Event - Ultimate Show Presentations
The Event division consistently pushes the envelope in media communication for trade shows, meetings and events.
Are you using Powerpoint at meetings or trade shows? To make a tiresome presentation of numbers, statistics, and flat images more exciting, our garphics guys design new 3D layouts and then the event division feeds the data into the 3D vector-based Ventuz presentation software.
Display a set of products through an augmented reality app, see animations with 3D stereoscopic glasses or be surrounded by 360° dome projections, and you will set yourself apart from competitors at the show and make a lasting impression with your growing customer base.
Our packages include real-time animated 3D models, HD film clips, graphics and an effective sound design. But we can do more than just create amazing content. We can bring your show to any place in the world and ensure a successful presentation with Ventuz. Ventuz, the mobile high performance non-liner presentation units, deliver a seamless real-time high quality show experience.
- Ventuz presentation: powerful, real-time, scalable to any level
- Multi-screen projection
- 360° projection / dome projection
- 3D stereoscopic presentations with 3D glasses for the audience
- Mobile laptop stand-alone version for client presentations
- High-end, animated 3D models for product launches
- Projection Mapping & Gesture Control